Sunday, January 10, 2010

Everything Changes

My last post was in early January, I restarted this blog becasue on Dec 12 God ignited my heart, so I felt that was as good of a time as any to start journaling the journey I felt God was begining with my family and I.

On Dec 12 I "randomly" was reset a fire into prayer and fasting. At that time I didn't know why but I loved it. I committed to the Sacred Charge and was spendng 2 hours a day in prayer and fasting weekly. God immediately began to press on my heart that it was a changing of seasons and everything was going to change in 2010.

Starting Dec 28 I "attended" IHOP's OneThing 09 via webstream. it was incredible, but mostly it was shocking and humbling when Everything Changes kind of became the "theme" for Onething09 too. This further excited me for what 2010 was going to bring. Oddly though with this excitement also came a sadness to see 2009 go. 2009 was one of the hardest and most attacked year of my life, but God was nothing short of Amazing. The grace, comfort and deliverance He brought through out the year actually made it sad to see our season of trial and turmoil end. I felt I was going to miss my desperate dependance on Him.

At this timeI strongly felt God calling me to leave my job at BoA. So, ignited with this new fevor and confirmed with and during Onething09, I applied to work at my church (Neighborhood AG) as the finance secratary. It was a major blow to my paycheck and resume' but I truly felt it was what God wanted for me. Once the interview was over I felt this huge weight lifted from me. Honestly, I didn't know there was such a weight on me beforehand. I knew then, that God was on to something BIG, so I got excited and restated this blog. Being that it was about 4 years out dated I figured the first post would just be a quick update of the previous years. (And that is the excuse I'm using for such a boring irrelevant blog post on Jan 6 when God was doing so much more)

That kinds of brings us up to arround Jan 11, 2010

No comments: